Buy Don’s Book
“Anyone can come up with a million dollar idea,
knowing what to do with it is how you become a millionaire.”
Inventor of the Ab Roller
“Don Brown has written THE BOOK for those interested in increasing their odds of invention success and decreasing their chances of costly pain. Read it – or don’t whine about how you’re not having success.” Doug Hall, “America’s #1 IDEA Guru”
It seems like everyone has a million-dollar idea – think of the coffee cup sleeve, or even Beanie Babies[registered]. Simple ideas have generated millions of dollars for their inventors. But how do you go from an idea to a money-making product? What’s the best way to protect your idea? What’s the first step toward turning your idea into a reality? What is the role of a patent and how should you use the process to your advantage? All of these questions are explained in clear language by Don Brown, a self-made multi-millionaire inventor. The book also contains a chapter on how to identify and avoid scams that plague the invention world. Most first-time inventors do not realize that the best way to safeguard a pre-patent invention is to record the idea in a log book of official specifications. Invent Yourself Rich not only contains advice and counsel, but also the second half of the book serves as an official log. The world needs inventors to help solve important problems as well as to make life more comfortable. In Invent Yourself Rich, Don Brown provides the ideas, insights, and inspiration you need to turn your bright ideas into meaningful – and profitable – inventions.
Invent Yourself Rich – Print Edition
110-page, soft cover. Price includes shipping and handling.
Price – $24.95
Invent Yourself Rich – eBook Download
Want instant access to Don’s book? Get it for free
Get your FREE chapter now: “Steering Clear of Invention Scams”– Just enter your name and email address in the box located in the top right corner of this page!
One Good Idea Could Make You A Millionaire if…
You know the answer to these questions!
- When should I file a patent on my invention idea?
- How can I get feedback from real people before going into production?
- What is the least expensive way to make a model of my product?
- What should the cost to manufacture my product be if it will sell for $20.00?
- What exactly is QVC or HSN looking for when I present my invention?
- What is the best way to prevent someone from stealing my idea?
- How can I tell if my idea is really worth investing my time and money?
- What is the very first thing I should do when my Big Idea arrives in my mind?
- How can I test market my invention in one weekend?
- How do I keep my patent rights and get other companies to pay for my patents?
If you know the answers to all of these questions then you probably are already a successful inventor – congrats! If on the other hand you would like to know the answers then all you have to do is invest in my book. Just choose how you like your read – printed edition or eBook.